Thursday, July 3, 2008

Meeting Girls Over Myspace...

Okay so I was with my mans Coke and Meech today (Friggy Cokkkkkeee!!!). We go up Minnestoa cause Meech meeting this yungin he been rapping on MySpace and she bringing friends so we thought they would be bad. I mean she syced them like they were over the phone.

(FOR THE RECORD I WASN'T GONNA TALK TO ANYONE ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!)

We got there and sat outside the station for them for like a HALF HOUR!!!!!!!
:-/

Coke was getting mad as hell off some.."MAN THEY BETTER BE BADDDDD OR IMMA MUG ON THEM. I'M NOT EVEN GONNA TALK TO EM."

So finally they walk around the bus stop strip, and as they grow closer...wow.
Meech's yungin looked like a professional street fighter joe.
Black eyes like she be boxing, they were some bammas by the way..
She had on a white hoodie with stains all on it lol and those shoes evvvvvvvvvvvvvvveryone and they wear now with the straps..

Photobucket

They were especially dirty though.
Iont even wanna speak on the other joints. :-/
And they wanted us to come to they aunt house.
Umm..no.
I like clean women by the way.

1 comment:

DCtoBC.com said...

LOL.

yo. u need to go to internetgoon.blogspot.com and read the post about

pretty girls and ugly friends.

trust me.