Sunday, October 19, 2008

DOC2.

So okay, this is random post day.
I know noone's gonna read all this shit.
But DOC II is gonna be up there.
One best DC albums and you can bet that.
Up there with Hate Is The New Love, The Hope, K4P, and SNES.
Don't count me out, joe.
First single coming soon, I'm just waiting for the perfect time to start the campaign.
Caybama bitches.
I'm still looking for some production so get me.
It's gonna be up there though, this winter/spring is MINE!
:D
New DMG shit coming up, such asssss
Voice Of The Metro Mixtape..
A Shy's Guy's Theme..
Project Mayhem..
That SV joint..
And minessss.
ONE MAN ARMY DROPPING THURSDAY.
G*Two whaddup!
I feel like..we're the DMV G-Unit.
You know..without the guns and jailtime and country nigga.
My name is David.
I saw this youngin today with my name tattooed on her arm.
I would've preferred Cayan but oh well.
SMH.
One's for the money.
Two's for the show.
GONE.

No comments: