Tuesday, October 28, 2008

FREE BOUTTA FIGHT A MUSLIM!

I wish we had video, young.
So check it me, Free aka Mr. 100s, Coke, and my man Brian up Union Station at McDonalds.
So I step off to meet A.B. (HOLD IT NOW!!) and his fam.
We go back to McDonalds to meet everyone else (after I gave the Spanish girl in Starbucks the double cheeseburger and small fries I bought for her).
So Free walks up so I'm thinking we boutta chill.
He storms the f*** past and goes after some grown ass Muslim guy in a koofie.
Btw that's the only time it's acceptable you bamma ass go-go head niggas.
Anyways.
We run after him not knowing what hes gonna do.
He stops the youngin and they get into it.
DIG THIS THOUGHH!!
The Muslim guy (no disrepect to the religion, I just don't know his name) says
"Do you know who I am? Obviously not, if you're coming at me like this. There are Muslims all over the place, you can't hide brother."
WTF???
So we're all surrounding the guy thinking somethings boutta happen.
Even though its not worth it.
Cause subduing Free in the heat of the moment is like G*Two winning in NBA LIVE.
LOL :) cause I know you reading this nigga.
So we walk away and younging still rappping.
All of a sudden Free just busts out like..
"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM NIGGA!! SUPERDAVE, E STREET BANGAZ ALL DAY!!!!"
LLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSS.
Classic.
Oh yea.
HOLD IT NOW!

4 comments:

FreeHundreds said...

wtf?!
ROTFLMAO!!!
im really mad you posted this...
lol

Unknown said...

Lmao, Not Little Bear!
=[

Cayan said...

lol that sounds real gay
specially since ur name is justin.
your should make your own gmail.

Unknown said...

Haha.
Ok, If I put it n my name will u answa my question dat I posted on one of previous blogs?
;)
Lol