Saturday, November 15, 2008

NAS!!!

I don't usually do this but..
I'm listening to this new Ludacris song with Jay-Z and Nas.
Nas ripped it so much I have to put it on here.
Bear with me..

They say I'm so low key I'm socially awkward
Only niggas that really know me's who I talk with
They smile in the light, hate in the dark
You call it beef, I call it just a fucking walk in the park
Because you are who you are
When nobody's looking
That's who you are
So when the cash in the cars
Are gone the day after tom'rrow
Don't be asking to borrow
Ski mask it hard
Like the way you rap in your bars
I could ride on you and whoeverrr
Divise new endeavours
I'm as live as a hive full of predators
20,000 different species of bees
Some have poisonous stings, some just pollenate leaves
Like the rap, some just buzz, some will attack
Compromise their own life in fact
16 years since my first 16
Pardon the rest of my niggas
But I'm the best who ever did it

DAMN.
Y'all gotta respect him.

No comments: