Sunday, November 2, 2008

Today Was The Day..

Today was the day I almost threw in the belt.
Loop after loop to place its notches up on the shelf.
Keep things inside, that's the nature of man.
Letting it build up too much is how I usually am.
People are fake, promises break.
Youngins fracture their word, put them in splint and tape.
In this story, that is certainly the case.
I receive a call of emergency of late.
Blatant disrespect, I placed my head down on my arms.
Tried to remain calm.
Clenched my fingers against palm.
Who would really give a damn if I just stopped rapping?
Shit, if I even died today, what would even happen?
So in the midst of these eccentric questions that I'm asking..
I later realize I'm the only answer.
I do this for me, I just let you niggas listen.
I could give a fuck bout an opinion.
Outtie.

No comments: