Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Blog

"Man dis shit is crazy. Its ridiculous how depressed I am. I feel so insecure nd alone. I cant stop cryin. I feel like Im not good enough, pretty enough, etc etc. He doesnt even realize how his actions or da small stuff dat he do, affect me. Nd dats becuz he's too busy suckin her dick. Tellin her how pretty she is, nd wat not. Like Wtf?! She's not even all dat. Like seriously. If anything she's as equally pretty as I am. Nd Im not jealous of her. Im jealous of da fact dat she's jus sum chick he met on myspace nd she's jus sittin bac gettin da good treatment, compliments nd all dat stuff. Nd look at da way he treat me. It really hurts for da one u gave ur heart to, not too long ago to call u ugly..nd to call u son. WAT DA FUCK?! I kno dat Im not ugly, but to be told dat shit constantly, makes u second guess urself. Makes u unsure of urself. Nd Im not ur son. Nd its not dat I want dat old thing bac..cuz I dnt...I jus want sum respect. I want to b treated like a lady, cuz I damn sure carry myself like one. Nd Im not mad dat u're movin on. Im not standin in da way of dat. Go ahead have fun with dat. I jus hope dat u treat her good opposed to da way u treated me. But Im not makin dis blog to dog u out or watever. Im jus puttin my feelings out dere. I need to get dis off my chest."


Kinda sounds like me.
I'd be stupid to think it wasn't.
I'ma write a rap right quick:


Never meant to make you feel insecure
But due to the activities you did before
I started to drift away, like a raft out to sea
Now these waves of disappointment are splashing on me
After the "we", there was just you
And I
And music, and that guy
And groupies that said "Hi"
I'd be stupid just to lie, and say I told her all that
But you been did the same thing so I had to fall back
And I tried to move on, but always feel like a fool
When I walk past ya house everyday afterschool
Cool
I called you son, and I know you didn't like it
I made advances to slim, but nope, I didn't wife it
Like I did for those months out the summer
I've become a
Whole nother person since we said our farewells
Hear that faint echo through every empty stairwell
We mismatched but socks
But eventually paired well
Now if you still want to move on, I cool young
Do what you do son
I guess, out with me and in with the new one
Like other slim on your comments
I won't turn you away again I promise
Sorry for being honest...

No comments: